The pack of 2 Digital Hand-Held Sunlight Meters from Active Eye are a precision instrument used to measure luminance or "foot-candles." The meters are entirely cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light, meaning that if you are not holding the sensor perfectly perpendicular to the light source, the sensors will still read the light correctly.
With the Active Eye Digital Light Meter sensor, this equipment set is stable and made of a long-life silicon photodiode, ensuring that you can use them year after year. The digital light meter accurately measures 5,000 FC. Be informed of all the information you need with the 3 scales for precise readings. The meter's built-in low battery indicator means you'll never be caught by surprise by a low-power product. Equipped with an informative booklet with lighting recommendations and a carrying case, you'll have everything you need to succeed in the field.
Ensure accuracy when measuring grow lights or sunlight with the pack of 2 Digital Hand-Held Sunlight Light Meters from Active Eye.
- (2) Brand New LG17010 **Hydrofarm Digital Light Meters**!
- Measures grow lights or sunlight
- Measures up to 5,000 footcandles
- 3 scales for precise readings
- Convenient hand-held remote sensor
- Lifetime silicon cell
- includes informative booklet with lighting recommendations and carrying case
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Voltage: 9
- Package Dimensions: 3.4L x 2.0W x 6.5H
- Part Number: LG17010
- Product Condition: Brand New
- 1-year VMInnovations Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.