The PC-100A is a high-quality A/C power center from ADJ that is designed to eliminate so much of the clutter and messy wires associated with being a DJ. Make sure that you know where everything is with 8 lighted switches on the front as well as a resettable circuit breaker. There are eight 120V, 3 Prong Plug sockets on the rear of the unit making sure you never run short on power.
The PC-100A is a creative product and ideally suited to switching out lights and sound equipment. Make sure that your next stage show, concert, or theatre event comes off without a hitch with the PC-100A from ADJ. Maximum Load is 15 amps or 1800 watts giving you plenty of power. The included 6 ft power cord is generally sufficient to reach your primary source of power, but remember to always get an extension cord as well. Make sure you make this high-quality durable A/C switch the PC-100A part of your DJ supplies and save yourself a headache in the future.
- American DJ PC-100A Light Power Distribution Center
- A/C power center designed to eliminate extension cords and messy wires
- 8 lighted switches on the front panel
- 15A resettable circuit breaker on the front panel
- 8 120-volt, 3-prong plug sockets on the rear of the unit
- Ideal for switching lights and sound equipment
- 6-foot power cord
- Maximum load: 15 amps or 1800 watts
- 120V/60Hz operation only
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 2 x 5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.