These 4 ADJ Fog Fury Jetts are high velocity vertical Fog Machines that mix color with fog from 12 x 3 watt RGBA LEDs.
With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) into the air. It has a special heating element design which uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology maintains optimum heat levels with short warm up time between fog blasts.
The ADJ Fog Fury Jett may be used vertically or horizontally. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
- 700 watt professional DMX vertical fog machine with 12 x 3 watt LEDs
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- 3 Operational modes: Manual, Remote Control, or DMX Controlled
- 5 DMX Channels, 1, 2, 3 5 or 7 ch
- 4 button control panel & LCD display on rear panel
- 3 pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low fluid Indicator on rear
- Warm up time: 9 minutes
- External fog fluid tank: 3 liters
- Fog output: 20,000 cubic feet/minute
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Includes remote
- Power connection: IEC AC In
- Safety loop on board
- Only use high quality, water based fog fluid
- Light Source: 12 x 3 watt LEDs, (3 red, 3 green, 3 blue and 3 amber LEDs)
- Heater: 700 watts
- Voltage: AC 120 volts, 230 or 240 50/6 0Hz (non switching)
- Power Consumption: 730 watts (Full on)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 12 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Quantity: 4
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.