Adding a quality gate that won't sag or drag on the ground, the Adjust-A-Gate Steel Frame Gate Building Kit provides the perfect enclosure for any fence opening.
With all the necessary components necessary for a sturdy, reliable gate, the quality frame provides excellent support that won't droop as you work. Perfect for installing a new gate on a freshly-installed fence, the kit also replaces old gates with a quality repair that's sure to last. The telescoping bars fit openings measuring 36 to 60 inches wide without any cutting or shaping. The steel frame also accommodates openings up to 5 feet in height, perfect for tall and small fences alike. Durable steel material finished with a rust-resisting powder coat finish, the gate opening withstands the elements without degrading.
Designed to fit openings 36 to 60 inches wide and fences up to 5 feet in height, the gate kit works with wood and composite 2-rail fences and privacy fences. The kit includes an adjustable steel frame, a lockable 2-way gate latch, post and gate hinges, and a truss cable system.
Effortlessly enclose your yard with the Adjust-A-Gate Steel Frame Gate Building Kit for a smooth, high-quality door to your private yard.
- Keep your gate from sagging or dragging with this all-steel gate hardware kit
- Patented truss cable keeps your gate nice and straight for years to come
- Can be used to fix existing gates or build a new gate up to 60 inches wide
- Includes telescoping bars to fit gate openings from 36 inches wide up to 60 inches wide, no cutting required
- Fits openings 36-60 inches wide and fences up to 5 feet high
- Package includes: Adjustable steel frame, lockable 2-way gate latch, post and gate hinges, and patented truss cable system
- Works for wood or composite fencing, 2-rail or privacy fence
- Easy-to-install kit perfectly fits your gate opening every time
- Rust and fade-resistant powder coat finish
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.2 x 60 x 47 inches
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.