When your gate needs a little face lift, look no further than this 6 pack of the Adjust-A-Gate Steel Frame Gate Building Kit.
This kit includes a patented truss cable that will keep your gate from sagging or dragging for years to come. You can use it to fix an existing gate or to build a brand new gate up to 60 inches wide. This easy-to-install kit is equipped with all necessary hardware needed to install this system on-site. This kit will fit gate openings that are 36-60 inches wide and fences up to 7 feet high.
With the Adjust-A-Gate Gate Building Kit, you'll get a DIY friendly experience with contractor quality all in one. (6 Pack)
- Keep your gate from sagging or dragging with this all-steel gate hardware kit (6 Pack)
- Patented truss cable keeps your gate nice and straight for years to come
- Can be used to fix existing gates or build a new gate up to 60 inches wide
- Includes telescoping bars to fit gate openings from 36 inches wide up to 60 inches wide, no cutting required
- Fits openings 36-60 inches wide and fences up to 7 feet high
- Package includes: Adjustable steel frame, lockable 2-way gate latch, post and gate hinges, and patented truss cable system
- Works for wood or composite fencing, 3-rail or privacy fence
- Easy-to-install kit perfectly fits your gate opening every time
- Rust and fade-resistant powder coat finish
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.2 x 60 x 60 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.