Breathe easier with the Air Innovations Ultrasonic Cool Mist Digital Humidifier Model 701BA.
This fully-featured SMART Humidifier includes a remote control and a huge 1.7-gallon tank that lets the unit run up to 96 hours when set to low, that’s 12 nights of sleep before you must refill it! The room humidifier is completely silent and safe to the touch so you and your family get a better night’s sleep, yet it’s powerful enough to add humidity to large rooms up to 600 sq. ft. It also utilizes the soothing aspect of aromatherapy.
Also included in this bundle is the Air Innovations 12 Pack Essential Oil Aromatherapy Refill Pads. Create a spa-like ambiance in seconds with the help of these Essential Oil Humidifier Aromatherapy Pads. Used with aromatherapy humidifiers from Air Innovations, therapeutic scents will release into a soothing mist, creating an environment that's sure to enhance your mood.
The humidifier features a fully programmable timer to turn the unit on and off when you want, top and bottom handles for easy carrying, an extra-wide opening for easy filling, and an auto out-of-water shut off when it runs out of water. This cool-mist humidifier will help kids and babies because the extra humidity will relieve dry eyes, rehydrate skin, help scratchy throats, and will help reduce snoring for better sleeping. Unlike other branded humidifiers, this humidifier model can be used on a tabletop or the floor, thanks to its 15-inch extension nozzle. It also protects and rehydrates furniture, wood cabinets & floors, and furniture.
Get ready for clean safe breathable air in the comfort of your home with the Air Innovations Ultrasonic Cool Mist Digital Humidifier Model 701BA.
- Air Innovations 701BA Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aromatherapy Digital Humidifier, Red
- Air Innovations Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier provides clean moisture for the air in your living room, bedroom, or nursery
- Large, 1.70-gallon capacity humidifier runs for up to 96 hours
- Anti-microbial infused tank and base keep the inside of the humidifier tank clean
- Programmable humidifier features a timer and 5 mist settings: low, medium, high, supreme, and turbo
- Humidifier operates quietly so you can sleep uninterrupted
- Includes a permanent ceramic filter, automatic shut off, aromatherapy feature, and remote control
- 16-inch extension nozzle and dual directional mist nozzle included
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 18.50 inches
- Weight: 3.83 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year warranty
- Part number: HUMID13-RED
- Air Innovations 12 Pack Essential Oil Humidifier Aromatherapy Refill, Eucalyptus
- Helps open up your airways to make breathing easier and soothe coughs
- Sooth and calming scent freshens up the bathroom, bedroom, or living room
- Aromatherapy refill pads are double wide for maximum life
- Releases a therapeutic scent with a soothing mist when used in the humidifier
- Compatible Air Innovation humidifier models: MH-701BA, MH-702A, MH-903XL, MH-901DA, MH-801BA, MH-505A, MH-504, MH-603, MH-602A, MH-904, MH-903XL, AI-3250A
- Scent: Eucalyptus
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.8 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
- Part number: AP01-EUCALYPTUS
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.