Get ready for a wavy adventure out on the waters on the Sportsstuff Mach 1 Inflatable Single Rider Towable Tube from Airhead.
Thanks to the cockpit design of this tube, you feel safe in an enclosed space even when going at fast speeds. While being able to hold a single rider, this float allows you to go on a solo adventure across the water. Equipped with 2 deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards, the rider of this float is able to securely hold on for a better grip with added comfort.
This single rider tube has a comfortable, inflated back support to help you cruise over the wake in style. Thanks to the speed safety valve that ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation, this towable will be out on the water in no time.
With the Mach 1 Inflatable Single Rider Towable Tube from Sportsstuff, treat yourself to a high-speed ride across the lake.
- Drop down cockpit provides a safe ride with an inflated floor for extra padding
- Inflated back support makes you feel comfortable and secure even in roaring waters
- Boston Valve offers convenient inflating and deflating
- Made of heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams for added durability
- Features a padded handle on each side to securely hold on to over the waves
- Tow point: Kwik connect front
- Max capacity: 1 person
- Cover: Double-stitched nylon partial (open top)
- Bladder material: Heavy-gauge PVC with secure welded seams
- Handles: 2 nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W): 68 x 50 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.