Water your garden with less hassle thanks to the Algreen Rain Barrel Submersible Pump that sits at the bottom of your rain barrel.
This 500 gallon per hour pump gives you the ability to water your garden, rinse your car, or fill a kiddie pool for the kids without relying on the force of gravity. After you've placed the submersible pump inside your water barrel, you won't have to lift or tilt your rain barrel to use the last dregs of water.
The pump comes with clamps and hose connection fittings so you can connect your garden hose. It also includes a fitting that allows you to link 2 Algreen rain drums together from the top over flow port or from the bottom port.
Nothing's better than something that saves you money while saving the environment. But if it could look pretty in your yard, that would be a bonus. The included Algreen Athena 50-Gallon Rain Barrel is just the rain barrel for you if you want the best of both worlds.
Constructed of durable roto molded plastic, this 50-gallon rain barrel withstands extreme temperatures and doesn't chip, fade, or crack with time and use. While it sits in your yard, the rain collector also doubles as a decorative planter.
It includes a brass spigot so you can access your water and uses a corrosion-proof screen guard to keep debris out. You can connect other Algreen rain barrels to create a rain collection system thanks to each pot's 2 overflow ports.
- Package includes the Algreen Rain Water Collection Barrel 500GPH Garden Water Pump with the Algreen Athena 50-Gallon Rain Water Collection Barrel, Brownstone
- Use every drop of water from your rain barrels with this submersible pump
- 500 gallons per hour pump will create your own pump-driven rain barrel watering system
- Collects up to 50 gallons of rain water so you can save money and conserve water at home
- Beauty doesn't negate function: it's made of durable roto molded plastic that doesn't chip, fade, or crack with time
- Algreen Rain Water Collection Barrel 500GPH Garden Water Pump
- Sits at the bottom of your barrel to ensure consistent water levels
- Includes the pump, clamps, and garden hose connection fittings that allow you to connect your water hose and use 2 linked barrels with the pump
- Plug into any GFCI equipped 120-volt outlet when ready to use and unplug when not in use or when barrel is empty
- Part number: ALG-81062
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Algreen Athena 50-Gallon Rain Water Collection Barrel, Brownstone
- Includes a brass spigot with shut off nozzle, a corrosion-proof screen guard, and a bottom fitting attachment so you can use every drop of water
- Features 2 overflow ports so you can link barrels with the Algreen linking kit (not included)
- Doubles as a decorative planter with a realistic brownstone pot look
- Constructed of BPA-free, recyclable plastic
- Compatible with the Algreen Rain Barrel pump kit
- Part number: ALG-86312
- Color: Brown
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.