Welcome a stylish piece to your plant or flower garden while saving rainwater with the Algreen Athena 80 Gallon Plastic Rain Water Collection Drum Barrel.
Designed to give you the classic look of ceramic with the ease and durability of plastic, the Athena 80 gallon Rain Barrel is made of rotomolded plastic which is able to withstand harsh temperature changes and won’t chip, fade or crack. Included is a high-quality brass spigot that adds to the elegance of this rain barrel as well as a shut-off nozzle and corrosion-proof screen guard. All Algreen rain barrels are equipped with two overflows to allow for linking multiple barrels or installing with an Algreen Deluxe Diverter Kit. The Athena 80 is compatible with the Algreen Rain Barrel pump kit for pressurized watering.
Help your plants grow greener from the use of natural rain water with the Athena 80 Gallon Plastic Rain Water Collection Drum Barrel from Algreen.
- Large rain barrel collects up to 80 gallons of rainwater so you can save money and conserve water at home
- Crafted from durable roto-molded plastic that doesn't chip, fade, or crack with time for long-lasting use
- Features 2 overflow ports so you can link barrels with the Algreen linking kit (not included)
- Includes a brass spigot with shut off nozzle, a corrosion-proof screen guard, and a bottom-fitting attachment so you can use every drop of water
- Doubles as a decorative planter with a realistic brownstone pot look
- Material: BPA-free, recyclable plastic
- Color: Brownstone
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 24 x 49 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Capacity: 80 gallons (303 liters)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.