Can you kill a plant just by looking at it? Stop unintended plant-homicide dead in its tracks, with the Algreen Athena Self-Watering Planter and Foxfarm Happy Frog Potting Soil.
On top of boasting a sub-irrigation system, this large planter box's overflow drain and plug provide maximum watering ease. Constructed to endure harsh weather, the double-walled polyethylene resists decay and mold, while the quality materials are BPA-free and recyclable. In addition to doing good, this indoor planter looks good, too. The attractive self-watering pot adds a glint of elegance to any home and patio.
This unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi that dramatically expand root development enabling plants to feed more aggressively. The benefits of this premium select Happy Frog Potting Soil are strong plant structure, vigorous vegetative growth, with enhanced fruit and flower production. This nutrient-rich potting soil is highly recommended for container gardens. Enjoy the Fruits of Our Labor.
So, get on with your life, and let your plants live, too, in the Algreen Athena Planter and Foxfarm Happy Frog Potting Soil.
- Plant pot and soil package features the Algreen Products 20.5-Inch Self-Watering Planter and 12 quarts of FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil
- Attractive modern vase adds a glint of elegance to any home and patio; Overflow drain and plug provide maximum watering ease
- Self-watering container fosters sub-irrigation hydration to nourish dirt and stimulate roots
- Unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi that dramatically expand root development
- Perfect All-Purpose Potting Soil for Indoor and Outdoor Containers or Raised Beds; pH adjusted to allow for maximum nutrient uptake
- Algreen Products 87301 Athena 20.5 Inch Self Watering Plastic Planter, Charcoalstone features:
- Quality materials are BPA-free and recyclable
- Double-walled commercial grade polyethylene resists decay and mold
- Color: Charcoalstone
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.60 x 12.60 x 20.50 inches
- Part Number: ALG-87301
- Quantity: 1
- FoxFarm FX14054 Happy Frog Nutrient Rapid Growth Garden Potting Soil, 12 quart features:
- Composted Forest Humus Retains Moisture; 12 quarts of premium potting soil
- Light textured and well aerated and is ready to use right out of the bag
- Fluffy, Well Aerated Mix With Perlite and Peat for Optimal Root Development
- Benefits include vigorous vegetative growth, with enhanced fruit & flower production
- Plants feed more aggressively
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 14 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Part Number: FX14054
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.