Welcome an urban gardening system into your home garden with the All Things Cedar RG24-2 Hand Crafted Natural Red Cedar 2-Foot Raised Garden Kit.
Handcrafted from natural cedar, this gardening kit is an eco-friendly way to keep your favorite plants and flowers blooming. An easily stackable design and assembly set up the planter box in a matter of minutes. The All Things Cedar single boxes are ideal for growing herbs and low rooting vegetables while adding boxes is great for deeper rooting plants.
Combine this stackable and expandable piece with other sized boxes in the All Things Cedar collection to create your own custom-designed raised planter bed. This box is versatile in use, also suitable for small pet enclosures to give your guinea pig or rabbit valuable outdoor time. The western red cedar is rot-resistant letting you plant your favorite herbs for years to come.
Provide a home for your fresh veggies and flowers to grow in with the 2-Foot Raised Garden Kit from all things Cedar.
- Handcrafted natural cedar garden kit for your indoor or outdoor plant and flower garden
- Easily stackable design with easily assembly that sets ups in minutes
- Single boxes are great for herbs and low rooting vegetables while adding boxes is great for deeper rooting plants
- Suitable for small pet enclosure to give your guinea pig or rabbit valuable outdoor time
- Combine different sized boxes create your own custom-designed raised planter bed
- Material: Cedar
- Color: Natural red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 22 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Warranty: 30-day manufacturer story
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.