(1) American DJ Black 24BLB Blacklight
(1) Chauvet CH 730 Mini Strobe Light
The **American DJ Black 24BLB** 2 Foot Black Light is made of durable and high quality material. This product features reflectors for super high output, on on/off switch, and a 6 foot cord so you'll always be in reach of an outlet. It is assembled with tube & fixture, is easy to transport, and operates on either 120 or 220 Volts.
Purchase the **American DJ Black 24BLB** Black Light for a great deal from VMInnovations! Also included in the package is the Chauvet CH 730 35 watt strobe light, with an adjustable output of 1 to 12 flashes per second. Adjust it to perfectly match the mood and beat of your music. Designed for use in very small areas, this light is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand which makes it a great travel companion!
- Brand New **American DJ Black 24BLB** 2 Foot Black Light!
- Reflectors for super high output!
- Assembled with tube & fixture
- 3.5 foot cord
- On/Off switch
- Lamp: (model: BLACK TUBE) 20W black light
- Actual fixture dimensions: 29.5" x 3.25" x 2.25"
- 120V or 220V operation
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: Black 24BLB
- 2 Year Warranty (1 Year Manufacturer Warranty + 1 Year VMInnovations Warranty!)
- Brand New Chauvet CH 730 Mini Strobe DJ Club Light Effect!
- 35 watts, 1 10fps
- Power: 110V or 230V
- Weight: 0.7lbs (.3kgs)
- Size: 5in x 3.3in x 2in
- 127mm x 83mm x 51mm
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: CH 730 (CH730)
- 2 Year Warranty: (1 Year Manufacturer Warranty + 1 Year VMInnovations Warranty!)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.