The updated ADJ H2O IR is a multi colored simulated water flowing effect with a 12W LED source. The unit can be used all night since it produces almost no heat and requires very little power (23.8W max). The LED is rated at 30,000 hours of use.
Depending on how wide of a beam is required for your event, the unit comes equipped with two interchangeable lenses (34 and 52 degree). The H2O IR is compatible with the UC IR wireless controller (sold separately).
There’s no end to applications for the H2O IR. Water flowing effects can add a unique visual dimension to nightclubs, bars, restaurants, shows, music, museums, performances, and even displays and special events. The H2O IR may be used with or without the use of fog.
**We are an authorized American DJ dealer**
- Brand New American DJ H2O IR LED Water Flowing Effect Light!
- Bright 12W LED simulated water flowing effect
- Designed to project on walls, ceilings or floors with or without fog – great for mood or background lighting
- Equipped with 2 glass effect wheels and 1 independent dichroic color wheel
- 5 colors: Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple + White & Split Colors
- High tech plastic molded ends protect unit during transport and day to day use
- Manual focusing lens
- 2 operational modes: seamless scrolling colors or single color operation
- Beam angle: 34 or 43 degrees (optional)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night – units stays cool – no duty cycle
- ADJ UC IR Compatible (sold separately)
- Power consumption: 23.8W
- Long life 19W LED (30,000 hr. rating)
- Switchable voltage: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (IEC Plug)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.25” x 9” x 7.25” / 236 x 229 x 187mm
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg.
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: H2O IR
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.