Add a spectacular Saturday night fever atmosphere to your next DJ show with the American DJ 12-inch Wall Hanging Disco Mirror Ball.
With hundreds of reflective mini-mirrors, you can expect a brilliant reflection to be projected onto every inch of your next party, DJ show, or concert. Make your wedding reception memorable with this mirror ball shining above you during your first dance. Shine different colored lights towards the M-1212 Mirror Ball to produce a spectacular mix of colored spots all over the room.
Hang this disco ball during your next event and it will surely draw people into the middle of the dance floor. Thanks to its lightweight and the convenient loop at the top of this reflective ball, you can hang it anywhere in your venue to emphasize a stunning light show.
Add some extra flare to your next party or concert with the 12-Inch Mirror Ball from American DJ.
- 12-inch disco mirror ball designed with real glass for an ideal addition to any special event
- Hundreds of reflective mirrors to reflect colorful lights throughout the venue
- Designed with a conveniently placed loop on the top of the ball to safely hang on the wall; For indoor use only
- Versatile and lightweight makes it easy to move and install at each of your DJ shows
- Pair with an American DJ mirror ball motor and light for a dazzling rotating light show effect (not included)
- Material: Glass
- Color: Mirror
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 12.5 x 12.75 inches
- Weight: 4.93 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.