Don't leave your car in the dark. Lighting up your Jeep Wrangler, the American Modified LED Taillights provide all the necessary functions to keep your car visible and stylish at night.
The pair of taillights feature super-bright LED lights to keep your vehicle visible and illuminated even in the dark. Each light offers a variety of functions, operating as running lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a backup lamp as you drive, ensuring others are alerted to your movements. An easy-to-use plug-and-play design lets you quickly install the lights, replacing existing or broken taillights without hassle.
Designed for use with 2018 to 2019 JL Jeep Wrangler models, the lights are only suitable for JL stock taillights and cannot be used with the JK model. Check with the manufacturer to ensure a proper fit.
Giving your Jeep plenty of light, alert others to your intentions and stay visible with the LED Taillights from American Modified.
- Bright and stylish LED taillights provide you with a brighter light and dazzling look that makes your car stand out in the dark
- Easy to install with a plug-and-play design, replacing your existing or broken taillights with a durable and lasting new light
- Provides all the necessary functions and more, including running lights, brake lights, turn signals, and backup lights
- Compatible with 2018 to 2019 JL Jeep Wrangler models; Only suitable for JL stock taillights, not suitable for the JK model
- Check with the manufacturer to ensure a proper fit
- Features a durable, ABS plastic housing that resists damage and impacts so you can drive with confidence in bad weather
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.83 x 10.63 x 9.65 inches
- Weight: 4.74 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.