The American Modified Front Shark Grille makes your vehicle stand out on the road. The aggressive, shark-inspired design and durable materials add an aggressive look that can withstand all the hazards of harsh off-road travel.
Looking great with a stark, menacing design, this menacing cover sets you apart from the other vehicles on the road. Made from highly durable ABS material, the grille cover lives up to its look, braving all the hazards of the road and trail wherever you go. The cover installs easily, requiring no cutting or specialized tools. Simply remove the factory original cover with hand tools and mount the new, cooler cover onto your jeep. Finishing in just 15 minutes, the factory original will remain unscathed, ready for reuse.
The grille fronting is designed to fit 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler, JK/JKU, Rubicon, and Sahara Sport models, but does not fit the JL. Check with the manufacturer to ensure a proper fit.
Giving your Jeep an aggressive face to match its attitude, the American Modified Front Gladiator Vader Grille makes you Jeep look tough enough to take on any challenge.
- Adds a unique and aggressive look to the front of your Jeep vehicle, giving you a shark-like style with little modification
- Looks great with a stark, menacing, innovative design, letting your car stand out on the road or at your campsite
- Installs easily in under 15 minutes, requiring only hand tools with no cutting for the modification
- Built to fit 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler, JK/JKU, Rubicon, and Sahara Sport; Does not fit the 2018 JL; Check with the manufacturer for a proper fit
- Replaces the factory cover without damage so you can store and reuse the original front grill cover
- Quality ABS construction holds up against the hazards of off-roading while remaining lightweight and resisting impacts
- Material: ABS
- Color: White and Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49.61 x 18.51 x 5.71 inches
- Weight: 5.40 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
It's only been on my Jeep two weeks and the white paint has yellowed