Bag more birds or get the drop on that trophy buck with a little help from this 2-pack of Plano Ameristep Outdoor 2 Person Care Taker Kick Out Hunting Blinds. These hunting blind tents are the perfect size for 2 hunters at once per blind, providing plenty of space to keep you hidden in the brush.
The duck hunting blind tent is woven from Durashell Plus fabric that protects you from wind, sun, and rain. A matte camouflage finish provides cover that's impossible to see from the untrained eye and features a ShadowGuard coating to prevent your silhouette from being seen. 9 shoot-through mesh windows with single hook closure let you take a peek and bead down on any creatures that happen into your view without them noticing.
A backpack-style carrying case lets you tote these Care Taker 2-person hunting blinds anywhere you need to go and features a quick, quiet set-up design.
- Package includes 2 hunting blinds to keep you carefully hidden from unsuspecting prey while hunting or tagging
- Woven from rugged Durashell Plus fabric that helps keep out the damp and cold
- Matte finish with a Realtree Edge pattern makes it near impossible for deer, duck, and other animals to detect hunters
- ShadowGuard coating makes sure no shadows or silhouettes can be seen from outside
- 9 shoot-through windows provide all-around visibility from any angle
- Includes a carrying case with a shoulder strap
- Color: Realtree Edge
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 65 x 66 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.