Be ready for fun out on the water wherever you go with the iSUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board from Ancheer.
Ideal for use on rivers, oceans, and lakes, this paddleboard set comes with everything you need to get out on the water. An adjustable SUP paddle, removable center fin, and a coil leash keep you safe while you fish, paddle around, or do yoga. The board is crafted of durable PVC coating to withstand bumps and dings that may happen. The non-slip grip deck keeps you in place while you paddle through canals or around the lake. This portable board features an easy-to-use valve that can be inflated in less than 5 minutes and deflated in 3 minutes so you can spend more time out on the water. The paddle board comes with a SUP paddle, coiled ankle cuff, manual double action pump, removable center fin, carry bag, and a repair kit to quickly fix any holes or scratches that may happen.
Ideal for people of any skill level, this iSUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board from Ancheer is easy to carry to and from the water.
- Stand up paddle board is ideal for people of all skill levels to cruise, fish, or do yoga out on the water
- Coil leash with D-ring clip keeps your board closeby if you fall into the water
- Bungee tie-down holds the carry bag and other items when not in use
- Durable PVC construction with a drop-stitch inner structure maintains its shape and has a non-slip deck for added safety
- Board can be deflated and folded for easy storage or placed in the included carry bag to take with you to and from the water
- Includes adjustable SUP paddle, coiled ankle cuff with safety leash, manual double action pump, removable center fin, carry bag, and repair kit
- Weight capacity: 265 pounds
- PSI: 12 to 15
- Material: PVC
- Color: Navy Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.93 x 11.42 x 35.04 inches
- Weight: 27.56 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.