Organize and protect important documents, work files, and more with the 3 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet from AOBABO. This spacious file cabinet is the perfect way to declutter your office space while keeping all of your important documents in 1 place.
Designed with full extension and steel ball-bearing suspension, the drawers can be opened and closed quietly and easily. When a single drawer is open, the interlocking system prevents the other drawers from opening, which prevents tipping and harmful accidents. The file cabinet is made of heavy-duty steel, and the surface is powder-coated, making it smooth and resistant to rust.
This lateral file cabinet comes with 1 lock that can simultaneously secure all 3 drawers, ensuring the safety of your belongings and privacy at any time. The plastic pad on the bottom of the cabinet protects your floors from scuffs while also reducing noise. Equipped with 3 spacious and deep hanging file drawers, each drawer has 1 adjustable hanging bar, allowing you to organize your paperwork to your specific liking.
Get sleek style, functionality, and convenient safety all-in-1 with the AOBABO 3 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet.
- Organize and protect important documents, work files, and more with this spacious 3-drawer filing cabinet
- Designed with full extension and steel ball-bearing suspension, all drawers open and close quietly and easily; The interlocking system prevents the other drawer from opening while 1 is open, which prevents tipping
- The heavy-duty steel construction makes the cabinet durable and ideal for home or office; Powder coating prevents rust
- A single lock secures all drawers, which ensures the safety of your belongings and privacy at any time
- Equipped with 3 spacious and deep hanging file drawers, each drawer has 1 adjustable hanging bar
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.25 x 17.7 x 40 inches
- Weight: 91.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.