Designed to give your hose a versatile nozzle, the Apache 2-Inch 100 PSI Constant Flow Fog Water Nozzle features an adjustable spray that drenches plants or materials in a soft, dewy mist.
Producing a constant stream of mist or water, the hose nozzle is perfect for moisturizing plants or washing away grime. The twist adjustment provides a constant volume at every spray style, adjusting from a straight stream to a misty fog. This versatility lets the nozzle handle numerous tasks, perfect for washdown, construction, industrial, agricultural, and municipal applications. Maintaining a steady volume of 75 gallons per minute at 100 pounds-per-square-inch, the head disperses water at an angle of up to 90 degrees. Constructed from strong polycarbonate with black plastic, a steel stem, and rubber bumper guards, the nozzle resists damage and withstands pressures to always deliver a steady stream of water.
Handling any hose duty with ease, the 2-Inch 100 PSI Constant Flow Fog Water Nozzle by Apache dispenses a stream of water or misting fog for all your watering needs.
- Constant-flow nozzle produces a steady stream of mist that allows you to gently drench plants or materials in water
- Twist the nozzle to adjust the stream, ranging from a steady, straight beam of water to a foggy mist
- Ideal for numerous duties, handling washdown, construction, industrial, agricultural, and municipal applications with ease
- Designed to maintain the same volume at virtually any angle or style, cycling 75 gallons per minute at 100 pounds-per-square-inch
- Constructed from strong polycarbonate with black plastic, a steel stem, and a rubber bumper guard to resist damage
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.50 x 2.50 x 4 inches
- Weight: 0.44 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.