Transport gasoline with confidence and ease using the Apache 98108520 12-Foot Long Farm Fuel Transfer Hose with Male Fittings.
This durable and long-lasting black nitrile synthetic rubber fuel transfer hose stands up to oils, solvents, abrasions, and weathering. Perfect for transferring gasoline with up to 15-percent ethanol, diesel, kerosene, or oil in manual pumps or gravity flow dispensers, you'll be able to tackle any fuel transport job hassle-free.
Fortified with a spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement that adds resilience from daily wear and tear, this hose withstands daily use and any fuel work you need to tackle. Hard-working and long-lasting, this tube features 8-inch strain relief springs housed on each end to prevent kinking at the coupling and extend the life of the hose. Easy to attach to equipment or other hoses, lines, and attachments, this tube is coupled with 2 factory-installed 0.75-inch male national pipe tapered thread fittings.
Get your fuel transferring jobs done right, without nuisance or complication, with the 98108520 12-Foot Long Farm Fuel Transfer Hose with Male Fittings from Apache.
- Heavy-duty 12-foot hose transfers gasoline with up to 15-percent ethanol, diesel, kerosene, or oil in manual pumps or gravity flow dispensers
- Durable nitrile synthetic rubber tube construction is resistant to oil, solvents, abrasion, and weathering
- Fortified with spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement for added resilience to stand up to daily wear and tear
- Constructed with 8-inch strain relief springs on each end prevent kinking at the couplings and provide extend the life of the hose
- Coupled with 2 factory-installed 0.75-inch male national pipe tapered thread fittings for attaching to other couplings or directly to equipment
- Hose length: 12 feet
- Internal diameter: 0.75 inches
- Material: Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.50 x 11.50 x 2 inches
- Weight: 5.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.