Quickly and easily transfer water and other non-corrosive fluids with help from the Apache 98138049 2 Inch Diameter 50 Foot Length 70 psi PVC Lay Flat Hose.
This hose reel is suitable for a variety of applications and is made from PVC with polyester threading for maximum durability. Polypropylene cam-and-groove ends allow you to quickly attach the hose to standard connections, making sure you don't lose a beat as you work. When not in use, this universal hose lays flat, meaning it won't get in the way of foot-traffic or vehicles and rolls up compact for storage.
Whether you're looking for a way to discharge your sump pump or winterize your above-ground swimming pool with your pool vacuum, this hardy hose is here for you time and time again
- Made from polyester-reinforced PVC
- Resistant to mildew and abrasion
- Rated up to 70 psi
- Quick-connect polypropylene cam and groove male/female ends
- Suitable for pumping, suction, discharge, vacuuming, and more
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 600 inches
- Weight: 10.26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day Manufacturer's Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.