Saving your fuel lines in the event of careless drive-offs, the Apache 1-Inch Diameter Single Use Breakaway Adapter ensures the line seals off to stop spills and damage.
Designed to seal the fuel line in the event of a break, the single-use breakaway stops flow on both sides of the hose when damaged, fully halting spills. This sealing action halts potential spills before they happen, reducing the risk of fires or other issues. With a 1-inch diameter adapter, the breakaway solidly attaches to your fuel line to protect your pumps. The breakaway separates after a separation force of 300 pounds is applied, ensuring an accidental drive-off doesn't result in a gasoline spill or damage to your pump.
The kit includes a 1-inch by 9-inch fuel hose assembly that installs between the dispenser and the breakaway and 1 single-use breakaway adapter.
Protecting your pumps when careless drivers leave the dispenser in the tank, the 1-Inch Diameter Single Use Breakaway Adapter halts fuel spills before they happen for a safer pump environment.
- Fuel saver safety breakaway stops the flow of fuel in case a vehicle drives off with the dispenser still in the tank
- Works for 1 use, stopping the fuel flow during a break to stop spills and reduce the risk of fires or other issues
- Separates the fuel line on both sides during a breakaway, fully halting any leaks or spills before they happen
- Rated for a separation force of up to 300 pounds at the adapter, stopping fuel spills during breaks and drive-offs
- Package includes 1-inch by 9-inch fuel hose assembly and single-use breakaway
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.50 x 2.50 x 12.50 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.