Does your auto-body shop, private hangar, or home garage need a way to fuel up your car, ATV, snow-mobile, plane, or riding mower? The Apache 99000278 Automatic Electric Fuel Transfer Nozzle Kit 2-Pack works with most electric fuel pumps (designed for 12-volt and 110-volt pumps).
This fuel transfer pump kit comes with a rubber transfer hose with a kink-free design and static wire to provide grounding. A swivel joint provides maneuverability, ensuring the hose will be able to meet the machinery rather than the other way around, and the splash guard prevents splash-back.
The gas nozzle pump is perfect for almost all standard fuel, including diesel, oil, up to 15-percent ethanol, and kerosene. The unleaded gas pump is not recommended for bio-diesel applications.
- Each of the 2 fuel transfer kits include transfer hose, nozzle, swivel, and splash guard
- Durable no-kink hose with static wire
- Ideal for diesel, oil, kerosene, and ethanol (up to 15 percent)
- Rated for 12-volt or 110-volt pumps
- Not recommended for bio-diesel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 8.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day limited warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.