The Apache 2600 PSI Pressure Washer Gun Kit is the ideal accessory to go with your pressure washer. This gun kit works with any gas or electric cold water pressure washers to provide powerful cleaning.
Versatility and finesse are important whenever you use a pressure washer to avoid damage. Therefore, the included sprayer and wand both high and low-pressure capabilities. The wand features a low-pressure soaping that provides a delicate coating, while the sprayer can shoot up to 7 gallons per minute of high-pressure rinsing. Along with the included 25-foot hose, you'll be able to experience ample range as well.
Convenience was also top of mind for Apache when developing this cleaning tool. That is why the sprayer has an 80-degree adjustment range so you can attack the surface from all angles. Plus, the nozzle's trigger lock feature will be able to hold the stream in place and provide hand relief.
Whether it's a deck, siding, gutters, or any other surfaces, you'll be able to get hit every spot with the Apache 2600 PSI Pressure Washer Gun Kit.
- Gun kit fits with most gas and electric cold water pressure washers
- Kit includes metric gun with trigger lock, female metric 2600 PSI hose and variable nozzle with soap function wand
- Spray nozzle features a 0 to 80-degree adjustment
- Low-pressure soaping allows for a delicate coating
- High-pressure cleaning shoots out 7 gallons per minute, leaving no spot left behind
- Trigger lock feature keeps stream in place, giving you hand relief during every wash
- End 1 type: Male metric inlet
- End 2 type: Female metric inlet
- Maximum PSI (Ibs): 2600
- Maximum temperature: 140 degrees fahrenheit
- Gallons per minute: 7
- Hose diameter: 0.25 inches
- Hose length: 25 feet
- Weight: 4.72
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.