Prevent your livestock water tank from icing over in low temperatures with this Set of 4 API Stock Tank Tankside Heaters. These tank heater de-icers easily mount to the side of your metal stock tank to keep it ice-free all winter.
Use these livestock water tank heaters in any metal livestock tanks (not for use with plastic tanks). With a built-in adjustable thermostat, you can adjust and set the water temperature easily. The 6-foot cord and durable tank clip keeps this tankside livestock water heater in place. You can safely use this water tank heater in water troughs for horses and other large livestock.
Built tough for outdoor use, this water tank heater features a durable, stainless steel heating element that resists corrosion over time. The livestock water trough deicer's thermostat is also replaceable so repairs are easy. This tank heat measures 15.80 inches long by 8.10 inches wide by 31.60 inches high.
Keep your animal's water accessible during the winter with the 4-Pack of 1500W Metal Livestock Water Tank Tankside Thermostat Deicer Heater from API.
- Warms the water in your livestock water tank to prevent freezing during the winter; Safe for horses and other livestock
- Designed to hang on the side of any metal livestock tank; Made for use with metal livestock tanks only, not for use with plastic tanks
- Includes an adjustable and replaceable thermostat that makes it easy to adjust the water temperature for any setting
- Strong, durable, stainless steel heating element resists corrosion over time and rests near the base of your livestock trough
- 6-foot cord gives you room to install and a durable hanging clip keeps heating element secure
- LOCKNDRY compatible
- cULus listed
- Wattage: 1,500 watts
- Voltage: 120-volt/60 Hz (can be used with standard residential outlets)
- Material: Metal
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.80 x 8.10 x 31.60 inches
- Weight: 7.55 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.