Prevent your livestock water tank from icing over in low temperatures with the API Universal Drain Plug Deicer. This universal drain plug de-icer mounts securely into the tank's drain hole to keep the heating element away from livestock.
Use this livestock water tank heater in any livestock tank that's 100 to 300 gallons in size with a 0.75-inch or larger drain hole. This livestock tank drain plug deicer functions as the tank's drain plug as well, preventing leaks. The 6-foot cord and durable anti-rub protector keeps the drain hole heater in place. You can safely use this water tank heater in water troughs for horses and other large livestock.
Built tough for outdoor use, this water tank heater features a durable, stainless steel heating element that resists corrosion over time. The livestock water trough deicer is thermostatically controlled and features over-temperature protection for safe, efficient operation.
Keep your animal's water accessible during the winter with the API Universal Drain Plug Deicer.
- Warms the water in your livestock water tank to prevent freezing during the winter; Safe for horses and other livestock
- Designed to fit in all livestock trough drain holes 0.75 inches in diameter or larger; Installation in drain hole keeps heating element safely away from livestock
- Recommended for water tanks 100 to 300 gallons; Safe for use in both plastic and metal tanks
- Strong, durable, stainless steel heating element is thermostatically controlled and features over-temperature protection for safe, efficient operation
- 6-foot anti-rub cord with a durable anti-rub protector keeps heating element secure
- cULus listed
- Not LOCKNDRY compatible
- Wattage: 1,500 watts
- Voltage: 120-volt/60 Hz (can be used with standard residential outlets)
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.