Give your birds a fresh supply of water, no matter the season, with the API 3-Gallon Heated Poultry Waterer. This water tank keeps your animal's water ice-free through the winter with a thermostat control.
Set up this chicken waterer in your birdyard or coop to keep your birds hydrated. This heated chicken waterer keeps water ice-free down to -5 degrees F in the winter. The heated water tank can be used year round to maintain a consistent water temperature and avoid freezing or frost. A built-in thermostat lets you control the temperature and the optimized heater pad evenly distributes the heat to prevent ice.
With a chicken-friendly design, this small waterer is great for poultry, chicken, and baby chicks. This automatic bird waterer uses gravity to feed water into the ring water tray. The automatic waterer can hold up to 3 gallons of water. The rounded top of the water jug helps prevent chickens from roosting. Easily carry the water bowl and jug thanks to the steel handle on top. The heated chicken waterer is also easy to fill, so caring for your chickens is simple.
Keep your animal's water accessible during the winter with the API Heated Poultry Waterer.
- Heated chicken waterer keeps your birds' water ice-free year-round
- Keeps water ice-free in temperatures as low as -5 degrees F, and can be used all year to prevent frost and ice
- Easy-to-fill water jug holds up to 3 gallons of water
- Thermostat control maintains consistent warmth and optimized heater pad evenly heats the water
- Automatically turns on/off as needed to conserve energy
- Rounded top of water jug prevents chickens from roosting
- 4-foot power cord
- cULus listed
- LOCKNDRY compatible
- Wattage: 100 watts
- Voltage: 120-volt/60 Hz (can be used with standard residential outlets)
- Color: White/red
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.