Keep your backyard swimming pool or spa clean and pristine all summer long with the API OXSP2 Oxy Splash Swimming Pool Water Treatment 3-Pack.
Each 2-pound bag of treatment expertly balances your outdoor water feature's pH and chemical balance for safe and enjoyable swimming. The powerful ingredients are 50 percent stronger than traditional treatment, meaning you'll use half the standard dose and take fewer trips to the pool maintenance store. Fast-acting and safe, the unique makeup of this application shortens the amount of time you need to wait before swimming to just 15 minutes, letting you get back to summer fun faster.
Designed to eliminate contaminants and odors, you'll be able to effortlessly maintain a clear and beautiful pool or hot tub all season long. This water treatment is compatible with all pool and spa surfaces, so you won't have to change any other aspect of your pool maintenance to incorporate this treatment into your routines.
Relax in a beautiful, clean, glistening pool with your loved ones this summer with the Oxy Splash Swimming Pool Water Treatment 3-Pack from API.
- 3-pack of pool and spa water treatment for balancing outdoor water feature's pH and chemical balance for safe and enjoyable swimming
- Powerful treatment is 50 percent stronger than traditional applications and requires half the standard dose for more uses in 1 container
- Unique chemical makeup shortens the amount of time you will need to wait before safely swimming to only 15 minutes
- Designed to expertly eliminate contaminants and odors, helping you to maintain a clear and pristine pool or hot tub
- Compatible with all pools and spa surfaces and chemicals including salt and mineral programs
- Size: 2 pounds per item, 6 pounds total
- Material: Potassium monopersulfate
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 10 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.