Prevent your automatic waterers and drinkers from icing over in low temperatures with the API Auto Waterer Sinking Deicer. This automatic waterer de-icer uses multiple thermostats for efficient operation without overheating.
This garden de-icer works well with automatic waters and drinkers and can also be used in buckets, livestock tanks, and bird baths. Use this waterer heater in any water container up to 30 gallons. The durable, coated aluminum base has a non-stick coating for easy cleanup and less mineral buildup. The sinking water tank deicer design allows the heater to sit on the bottom of your water tank or waterer.
The low-profile, finned design gives this water tank heater a large surface area, allowing the de-icer to run cooler while putting out the same amount of heat as conventional de-icers. This also means this animal water tank deicer is safe to use in plastic buckets and tanks.
Keep your animal's water accessible during the winter with the API Auto Waterer Sinking Deicer.
- Sinks to the bottom of your automatic waterer/drinker or water tank and warms the water to prevent freezing during the winter
- Use in any waterer, drinker, bucket, livestock water tank, or bird bath up to 30 gallons; Safe for use in plastic tanks
- Includes thermostat controls that makes it easy to adjust the water temperature for any setting
- Low-profile, finned design gives deicer a large surface area, allowing it to run cooler while putting out the same amount of heat as conventional deicers
- Durable aluminum base has a non-stick coating for easy cleanup and less mineral buildup
- 6-foot-long power cord
- cULus listed
- LOCKNDRY compatible
- Wattage: 250 watts
- Voltage: 120-volt/60 Hz (can be used with standard residential outlets)
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.