Let all of your cares float away when you're on the water with the 2-Pack Aqua Key West Pool Float Lounge. This swimming pool lounger allows you to relax over the water in luxury with super supportive material and built-in cup holders.
Enjoy even support over your whole body thanks to this oversized pool lounger float. The pool lounger's comfortable fabric is 40-percent thicker than most pool floats and helps to creates this supportive seating area, keeping you cool while you're on the water’s surface. With superior buoyancy, you stay float even after hours of floating. The floating recliner also features a pillow headrest with quick-drying fabric.
Storage and portability are also easy with the compact and lightweight design. When it's time to move, lift the pool float with the easy carry handles. Easily and quickly inflate and deflate this pool float with its Boston 2-way valves.
Overall, this pool float measures 71 inches long and 38 inches wide and can support up to 275 pounds. Stay cool this summer with the ultimate in relaxation: The 2-Pack Aqua Key West Pool Float Lounge.
- 2-pack of pool lounger floats with an oversized design that evenly supports your body for ultimate relaxation at the pool or lake
- Adjustable pillow headrest for comfort
- Comfortable, fabric covers the lounge and creates a supportive seating area, keeping you comfortable
- Convenient beverage holder and carry handles
- Easily inflates and deflates with the Boston two-way valve
- Compact fold for storage and portability (no wires)
- Capacity (people): 1
- Recommended age: 15 and up
- Weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 71 x 38 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.