Bring the pool to your very own backyard with the Aqua Leisure SunSmart Lazy River Kiddie Pool with the SwimSchool Baby Boat Float. This child-sized pool is ideal for children ages 2 and up, keeping them cool in the summer heat and entertained for hours.
This backyard kiddie pool is designed to inflate and deflate in minutes, making summer fun ready in an instant. The pool is 6 inches deep, just enough water for splashing about without needing to start learning how to tread water. Best of all, there's a lazy river between the pool and the outer ring, providing a place to play with the 2 included ducky toys and other aquatic playthings.
This boat float offers the ultimate in adjustable comfort for your baby, with extra-soft fabric and a Perfect Fit seat for varying sizes and water levels. The BabyBoat also features a UPF50+ canopy with a multi-position plastic hinge, covering a 120-degree range of shading.
When you're done playing, the float's convenient pack-and-go design makes transportation and storage a breeze. Let your baby splash and play in the water with the Aqua Leisure SunSmart Lazy River Kiddie Pool and SwimSchool Baby Boat Float.
- Children's swimming bundle features the Aqua Leisure SunSmart Lazy River Kiddie Pool and the SwimSchool Baby Boat Float
- Outer ring provides a lazy-river area for playing with the 2 included ducky toys; Inflatable infant pool is perfect for staying cool in the summer
- Included sun shade canopy provides UV protection up to 50 UPF, preventing sunburn and overheating
- Portable pool float designed to keep your baby shaded while playing in the pool or lake
- Features child safety air valves, dual air pillow rings, and a secure, patented design to allow for stable buoyancy in the water
- Aqua Leisure SunSmart Lazy River Kiddie Pool with 50 UPF Sun Shade, Blue features:
- 6-inch deep pool provides a safe amount of water for playing and keeping cool without enough for full submersion
- Inflates/deflates quickly and folds up compact for easy transport and storage
- Designed for ages 2 and up
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 42 x 6 inches
- Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Part Number: AZP15225
- Quantity: 1
- SwimSchool Baby Boat Float w/ Adjustable Safety Seat & Sun Shade Canopy, Orange features:
- Safe, adjustable seating keeps baby upright to easily reach toys in the open-mesh play area
- Retractable fabric canopy featuring a multi-position plastic hinge allows for a 120-degree range of shade with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pack-and-go travel design is perfect for quick inflation, deflation, and storage
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Ages: 6 to 24 months
- Material: Polyurethane
- Color: Orange/Seafoam
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 30 x 22 inches
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Part Number: AZB17357BO
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.