Floating in this cozy 2 pack of Aqua Leisure Zero Gravity Swimming Pool Lounge Chair Float with 1 Green and 1 Teal Fern is sure to make you feel like you're in the tropics.
With a hammock-style seat and comfortable arm and leg rest, you can experience the full force of weightlessness and stress-free lounging while relaxing on a hot summer day. Lean all the way back with the comfortable head rest. The mesh seat is fully adjustable and ranges from small, medium, and large positions so you can choose to sit low or high in the water to keep cool. What also makes this pool float great is the compact design that inflates quickly so you can get on the water in no time, and deflates for easy storage until the next pool day.
Overall, these pool floats measure 40 inches long, 42 inches wide, and 16 inches tall when inflated. Stay cool this summer with this 2 pack of Aqua Leisure Zero Gravity Swimming Pool Lounge Chair Float with 1 Green and 1 Teal Fern.
- 2 zero gravity pool loungers give you a relaxing way to enjoy the pool on a hot summer day
- Hammock style mesh net provides a weightless feel as you float around the pool
- Net is adjustable so you can sit as high or low in the water as you like
- Head, arm, and leg rests keep you comfortable while you relax
- Compact pack-n-go design quickly stores away and inflates when you're ready to be poolside
- Recommended for ages 15 and up
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: Polyurethane
- Color: 1 Teal Fern, 1 Floral trip lime green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 42 x 16 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Part Number: AZL17290LG
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.