Be on the water in no time with this AquaPro 60 In Nylon Deck Style Towable 1 Person Rider, Yellow/Red with Hand Pump.
This boat float offers the ultimate in adjustable comfort for your baby, with extra-soft fabric and a Perfect Fit seat for varying sizes and water levels. The BabyBoat also features a UPF50+ canopy with a multi-position plastic hinge, covering a 120-degree range of shading. With an extra-wide base for added stability, retractable canopy, and mesh play area, this float the perfect way to enjoy the water.
Get into the pool quicker with this hand pump, inflating high-pressured inflatables up to 35 psi. Built with a dual-action pump design, this device pumps air on both up and down stroke, maximizing effort and airflow. The pump set includes a pump, hose, and 4 universal adapters to use with your inflatables. A stable and secure base with wide handle makes the pump easy to use on virtually any surface.
Delight in an unforgettable day on the water with the AquaPro 60 In Nylon Deck Style Towable 1 Person Rider, Yellow/Red with Hand Pump.
- Single-person rider deck style tube for boating and tubing fun on the lake or river
- Made from rugged, double-stitched, and durable nylon with heavy-duty inflatable bladders
- Easy-grip, non-slip handles, and padded seats provide comfort and stability while riding
- Dual, triple-reinforced tow harness for quick and easy rope connection
- Fast-filled Boston valves for smooth inflation and deflation; Ages 15 and up
- Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards, pool float, and air mattresses
- Dual-action hand pump can inflate up to 35 psi
- Includes a stable and secure base that makes pump easy to use on any surface
- Includes Aquapro rider deck, pump, hose, and 4 universal adapter attachments
- Stroke volume: 3.5 liters
- Max pressure: over 10 psi
- Hose length: Stretches to 4 feet
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Yellow and red
- Dimensions (L x W): 60 x 60 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.