Take on your competition face-to-face with the Arcade1Up! Ms. PAC-MAN Head-to-Head Arcade Table, giving you the fun of an arcade in your home.
Power up that arcade nostalgia (no matter what decade you grew up in!) with this special edition table, as you guide MS. PAC-MAN through those mazes while evading BLINKY, PINKY, INKY and SUE. And, when you’re ready for a change of pace, this Pac table packs in even more games! Play as iconic characters across 12 handpicked classic games with this retro arcade gaming machine, and relive some of your favorite arcade games from your childhood, or introduce them to some newbies.
This arcade machine for your home comes with 2 control panels with clear deck protectors, positioned across from each other, allowing 2 players to play at the same time. Staying true to the arcade experience, this video game cabinet has a faithfully recreated control layout with high-quality buttons and joysticks to take on the challenges of these classic games. Featuring a speaker on each side, this gaming retro console provides the same arcade experience for both players and produces high-quality sound with an adjustable volume to fit the gaming experience you prefer.
Play great, look great as this classic cocktail form factor makes the home arcade table an instant conversation piece. This arcade game stands 29 inches tall and has a 17-inch color LCD screen with a clear cover top to protect against accidental spills.
Your table is ready…it’s the Black Series Ms. PAC-MAN Head-to-Head Table from Arcade1Up. Sure to be hit when having friends or family over, you can forget the quarters and have fun at home. 1 table, 2 players, 12 games, endless fun!
- Relive the classic arcade games such as Ms. PAC-MAN™ with this 29 inch tall Head-To-Head Arcade Table
- Features a faithfully recreated control layout with high-quality buttons and joysticks to execute moves just like in the arcade
- Includes Ms. PAC-MAN, Galaga, Dig Dug, Mappy, The Tower of Druaga, Rompers, Rally-X, Rolling Thunder, Dig Dug II, Galaxian, PAC Mania, and Galaga 88
- Comes with a 17-inch color LCD screen, 2 control panels, 1 speaker on each side, adjustable volume, 2 clear deck protectors, and clear protective top surface
- Assembly is a breeze with clear instructions and pre-assembled components, just plug in and play to experience the retro fun
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.5 x 35.98 x 28.97 inches
- Weight: 64.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.