Monitoring stats such as carbon dioxide, temperature, and relative humidity are imperative to growing healthy, strong plants in an indoor gardening system such as a grow room or greenhouse. Help keep those levels in check with the Autopilot Desktop CO2 Monitor and Data Logger.
This monitor features a digital memory chart that shows and records stats over an adjustable 24-hour or 7-day period, so you can track trends. It has an audible alarm for low or high CO2 levels and a light that indicates if it's on target. View the charts from a weekly, daily, hourly, or per minute view.
The LED display constantly shows readings for carbon dioxide, temperature, and relative humidity, and you can toggle between different types of plants to see ideal levels for each.
- Monitors carbon dioxide, relative humidity, and temperature of your grow room or greenhouse on a clear LED screen
- Digital memory chart shows and records stats over an adjustable 24-hour or 7-day period
- 2-channel low drift NDIR gas sensor and audible alarm for low or high CO2 levels
- Green power supply is compatible with a standard smartphone charger
- Trend Chart: Shows variable Min/Hr/Day/Wk for readings of CO2/RH/Temperature
- Comes with 2 micro USB cables for power and USB AC adapter
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees F
- Hook-and-loop fastener along the back that attaches to an external battery pack (battery pack not included)
- Multiple hanging options
- Operating and storage relative humidity (RH): 0-95%, noncondensing
- Carbon-dioxide measurement: Accuracy at 0-3000 parts per million, +/- 50 ppm or +/- 5%, whichever is greater; accuracy over 3000 ppm, +/- 7%; repeatability, 20 ppm at 400 ppm (standard deviation of 10 readings in 1 minute); measurement range, 0-5000 ppm; display resolution, 1 ppm (1-1000), 5 ppm (1000-2000), 10 ppm (>2000); temp dependence, +/-0.1% of reading per degree Celsius or +/-2 ppm per degree Celsius, whichever is greater, referenced to 25 degrees C; pressure dependence, 0.13% of reading per mm Hg (corrected by user’s altitude input); response time, < 2 minutes for 63% of step change or <4.6 minutes for 90% step change; warm-up time, < 30 seconds
- Temperature measurement: Operating temp, 32 to 122 degrees F (0-50 C); display resolution, 0.1 degree F (0.1 degree C); accuracy, +/- 1 degree F (+/- 0.5 degree C); response time, < 20 minutes (63%)
- RH measurement: Range, 10-20%; accuracy, +/- 5%; resolution, 1% on main reading, 0.1% on max min reading
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 4.7 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.