If you're looking for a new workout accessory that's sure to take your exercise regimen to the next level, look no further than the AXLE Versatile Olympic Barbell.
Part of the official The Axle Workout family, this AXLE bar measures at 55 inches long and weighs an ultra-light 11.2 pounds. That sleek design makes it perfect for a wide variety of workouts and routines. This bar is constructed of anodized aluminum and ACS plastic that allows it to collapse for easy storage and work with any Olympic plate or strength band.
From traditional lifts like bench press, straight bar lifting, and deadlift, to a core roller – this piece of equipment can do it all. This purchase comes with the bar and 2 locking clips.
Skip the lines and pricey gym, instead, get a killer home workout by using the AXLE Versatile Olympic Barbell.
- 55-inch, 11.2-pound ultra-light adjustable Olympic style bar that's perfect for a wide variety of exercises and workout routines
- Includes the Olympic bar and 2 locking clips for complete workout versatility; Foot straps not included
- Designed with anodized aluminum and ACS plastic, this barbel collapses with ease and accommodate any Olympic plate or strength band
- Perfect for a wide variety of workouts and exercise routines including bench press, straight bar lifting, deadlift, core roller, plank tool, or foot anchor
- Load weight limit of 150 pounds and eliminates the need for additional barbells, even for Olympic-style lifting
- Has a maximum user weight of 350 pounds
- Excellent resource for full-body workouts
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55 x 19 x 19 inches
- Weight: 11.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.