Tired of rummaging through your tools to find the socket you need? Rummage no more with the B&C Home Goods 6-Piece Socket Organizer.
When you're working on projects, time is precious. Save time looking for tool parts with handy trays that provide both SAE and metric sizing. 3 red trays provide storage for SAE measurements and 3 black trays offer a place for metric sizing with size labeling for easy recognition. Suitable for both deep and shallow sockets, the tool box trays include a specific fit per rung so everything stays orderly, and is easy to return back to the correct place. To aid in stability, the tool sorter is developed with an extra-wide base to avoid unnecessary tipping. For optimal storage, the 1/4-inch trays can fit sizes 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch and 4 to15 millimeter, the 3/8-inch tray fits sizes 1/4-inch to 1-inch and 6 to 20 millimeter, and the 1/2-inch trays fit sizes 3/8-inch to 1 1/4-inch and 10 to 27 millimeter.
Find your sockets seamlessly with the help of the 6-Piece SAE & Metric Tray Socket Holder from B&C Home Goods.
- 6-piece socket holder helps you declutter your toolbox and organize your tool accessories
- Suitable for both deep and shallow sockets; Sockets not included
- Each organizer tray includes 3 red SAE trays, 3 black metric trays, and size labeling for easy size recognition
- Provides specific fit per tray so everything stays neat, orderly, and is easy to return back to the correct place
- Developed with an extra-large base for increased stability to avoid unnecessary tipping
- 1/4-inch drive trays: Fit sizes 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch and 4 to15 millimeter
- 3/8-inch trays: Fit sizes 1/4-inch to 1-inch and 6 to 20 millimeter
- 1/2-inch trays: Fit sizes 3/8-inch to 1 1/4-inch and 10 to 27 millimeter
- Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.