Keep playtime safe, happy, and comfortable with the BalanceFrom 9 Color Extra Thick Interlocking Puzzle Foam Exercise Play Mats.
Make playtime safer with 36-square feet of comfortable and colorful floor coverage. Coming in 9 colors, these interlocking play mats feature a non-slip design to stay in 1 place on the floor. Mats measure 0.4-inches thick to comfortably cushion your spine, hips, knees, and elbows to protect against rambunctious energy or accidental falls. Each mat gives 1-square foot of coverage and interlocks in whatever puzzle pattern you need to secure your floor space. Included edges help define a single border or open room to make several to suit your floor plan and play space.
Moisture-blocking technology paired with high-quality EVA foam simplifies cleanup of accidental (or intentional!) spills. The foam tested free of lead, BTA's, and phthalates while meeting or exceeding US toy safety standards. For older audiences or added fun, link these squares together to form tunnels, boxes, or the ultimate fort.
Transform your daycare, home playroom, or after-school program with the BalanceFrom 9 Color Extra Thick Interlocking Puzzle Foam Exercise Play Mats.
- Transform your play space with added comfort, safety, and colorful fun with this set of 36 play mats
- Featured in bright blue, green, yellow, and red, this interlocking mat pack covers up to 36-square feet of play space
- Extra edges included to define a single area or multiple areas with clean edges
- Safe EVA foam free of lead, BPA's, and phthalates with easy-clean surface simplifies cleanup of accidental or purposeful spills
- Non-slip surface and 0.4-inch thick design protects from falls, bumps, and bruises
- Material: EVA foam
- Color: Multicolored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 36 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.