With the All-Purpose Gymnastic Mat from BalanceFrom Fitness, you get a long-lasting aerobic mat with enough room and support to complete every routine with the utmost ease.
Made from high-density vinyl, this 2-inch thick floor mat with a carefully-stitched design comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors. The double-sided, non-slip surface helps prevent injury and keeps the mat securely in place. Featuring moisture-wicking technology, this mat repeals any sweat or spilled liquids that could cause a stained surface. When the time comes for a cleaning, simply rub down the surface with warm water and soap.
The mat's foldable, 4-panel design makes transporting from the studio or gym to your home a breeze. Attached velcro carrying straps also come in handy when juggling keys, phones, and drinks all in the same hand.
Whether you're practicing yoga, aerobics, pilates, or martial arts, the 120 by 48-Inch All-Purpose Gymnastics Mat from BalanceFrom Fitness is an ideal option for any exercise enthusiast.
- Long, gymnastics mat is ideal for activities and exercises such as yoga, aerobics, pilates, and martial arts
- Double-sided non-slip surface to avoid injuries while keeping the mat securely in place
- Features 2-inch thickness with carefully stitched construction for added comfort and security to your knees or back
- Surface is made of non-absorbent vinyl materials that resist moisture for simple cleaning after use
- Velcro on all sides makes it easy to hook several mats together to make a large workout area and secure folded shape
- Foldable 4-panel design and built-in handles make for efficient storage and allow simple transportation
- Color: Blue
- Material: Vinyl
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 30 x 8 inches
- Unfolded dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 48 x 24 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.