Working out is already enough of a challenge without having to do it on a hard, cold floor. With the 24 Square Foot Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Tiles from BalanceFrom Fitness, you get a large area of thick padding so you can complete your set of crunches without unnecessary pain.
Made from high-density EVA foam, this 1-inch thick floor mat comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors. The double-sided non-stick surfaces have excellent slip resistance to prevent injury and hold the mat in place. The moisture-wicking technology repels any sweat or spilled liquids that could cause a smelly or stained mat. When the time comes for cleaning, rub down the mat with warm water and soap.
The lightweight design makes setting up in your home, gym, or daycare a breeze. With 6 24 x 24-inch exercise tiles with interlocking edges and 12 end borders, you get 24 square feet of durable support.
Never settle for uncomfortable stretching or painful planks again. The 24 Square Foot Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Tiles from BalanceFrom Fitness is a straightforward option for anyone that needs some extra padding.
- Set of (6) 24 x 24-inch foam exercise tiles with interlocking edges and 12 end borders for 24 square feet of durable support in your home, gym, or daycare
- Crafted of 1-inch thick, high-density EVA foam comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Double-sided non-slip surface resist slipping to avoid injuries and hold the mat in place during any exercise style
- Stay comfortable in any position while the moisture-proof technology makes for easy cleaning with soap and water
- Lightweight construction provides easy assembly and transport
- Number of pieces: 6
- Material: Foam
- Color: Grey
- Area coverage: 24 square feet
- Tile measurement (L x W x H): 24 x 24 x 1 inches per tile
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.