This BalanceFrom GoCloud 1-Inch Extra Thick Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap is the perfect accessory for anyone who wants to take their fitness routine to the next level.
This yoga mat is designed to provide maximum comfort and support during exercise, with its extra-thick high-density foam that absorbs impact and reduces pressure on your joints. This mat's anti-tear surface ensures that it will withstand the wear and tear of regular use, while its double-sided non-slip surface helps prevent injuries while doing your daily exercise. The mat is easy to clean with soap and water, making it ideal for home and gym use. The included carrying strap makes this mat easy to transport and store, so you can use it anytime and anywhere. This mat is not only functional but also stylish, making it a great addition to your workout gear.
With the lightweight and portable design, the BalanceFrom GoCloud Exercise Yoga Mat is perfect for you to take wherever you go.
- This 71 inches long and 24 inches wide exercise yoga mat provides comfort for people of all shapes and sizes
- Has a 1-inch high-density foam material making it comfortable to use on hard floors as it cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows
- All-purpose premium exercise yoga mat that features a double-sided non-slip surface that helps prevent injuries
- Its exceptional resilience enables you to maintain balance during any exercise style, and its technology that resists moisture ensures easy cleaning with soap and water
- Lightweight feature and convenient strapping for effortless transportation and storage
- Material: Foam
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 24 x 1 inches
- Weight: 2.20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.