When it's time to do some heavy lifting, get yourself a reliable barbell hold your weights and get the job done. Work out like a champion with the Sporzon! Olympic Weightlifting Barbell from BalanceFrom Fitness.
This Olympic-quality barbell is built for standard strength training and weight lifting routines such as squats, shoulder and bench presses, bent-over rows, and more. Chrome-plated and constructed from steel alloy, this solid weightlifting bar lasts through the most intense workouts without signs of wear and tear. Textured handles offer a secure grip, keeping your hands from slipping off. Knurled material with multiple positions and lengths offers the convenience needed for a comfortable, convenient, and safe workout. Since the bar and ends aren't built or attached separately, this allows for a single, whole design that's long-lasting, as well as easy to pick up and use.
This barbell measures 84 inches long and has a rated 700-pound capacity. The 0.97-inch bar-end diameter fits all standard plates with 1-inch holes. Take your strength and weight training to the next level with BalanceFrom Fitness's Sporzon! Olympic Weightlifting Barbell.
- Olympic-quality barbell built for standard strength training and weight lifting routines
- Chrome-plated construction with textured handles for a solid, no-slip grip
- Solid weightlifting bar withstands the most intense workouts without wear and tear
- Bars and ends aren't attached separately, offering a whole, long-lasting bar design
- Multiple knurling positions and lengths for your convenience and safety
- 0.97-inch bar-end diameter ensures bar fits all standard plates with 1-inch holes
- Weight capacity: 700 pounds
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.