Make time at the pool even more exciting with this fun Banzai Aqua Blast Bumper Boat Toy. This large pool float lets kids bump and blast their friends for fun games and competition.
Hop on this inflatable pool float and speed off. The Aqua Blast bump boat is a motorized floating toy that travels through the water at speeds between 1 to 2 feet per second. All of the fun of this motorized water boat is propelled by a 12-volt motor and powered by 8 D-size (LR20) batteries (not included).
Kids will love the easy steering and mounted water blaster on this bump boat pool float's steering handles. The water blaster draws water from the pool for endless fun and shoots water up to 20 feet away. Measuring 40 inches long, 36 inches wide, and 10 inches high, this pool float water toy is perfect for a single rider up to 100 pounds. This pool ride-on toy is great for kids ages 5 to 10.
The large inflatable ring around this pool float allows kids to bump into other boats. Made of durable PVC, this kids pool float also stands up to bumps and scuffs with pool walls.
- Bump and blast your friend with this fun motorized bumper boat pool toy
- Large pool float measures 40 inches long, 36 inches wide, and sits 10 inches high in the water
- Great pool toy for kids ages 5 to 10; Can hold up to 100 pounds
- Water blaster mounted on the steering handles draws water from the pool and shoots water up to 20 feet
- No need to kick, motorized pool float travels 1 to 2 feet per second through the water, all powered by 8 D (LR20) batteries (not included)
- Propelled by a 12-volt motor
- Durable PVC construction helps this pool toy last all summer long
- Color: Red/Blue
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 36 x 10 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.