Get ready for wonderful water park fun right in your backyard with the Inflatable Outdoor Water Pool Aqua Park and Slides from Banzai. This giant water park has everything you need to keep the kids entertained for hours.
This inflatable backyard water park features 2 slides for double the fun. Adventure down the massive curvy slide or the straight slide and zoom into the oversized lagoon swimming pool below. Crawl through the vortex tunnel and canopied clubhouse or shoot the 2 water-blasting cannons for even more fun in the sun.
The heavy-duty construction is made to support up to 150 pounds at a time and will stand up to as much fun as you can throw at it. With an included blower motor and hose attachment, setting up this adventure park will be a breeze.
Enjoy a summer of fun and excitment with the Inflatable Outdoor Water Pool Aqua Park and Slides from Banzai.
- Endless hours of fun for kids and adults within this spacious aquatic park. This is Banzai's biggest water park yet and is sure to be the talk of the town
- Double the fun with 2 twisting slides and 2 built-in water cannons. Park also includes climbing wall, clubhouse, and a vortex tunnel for as much splash time as you can handle
- Heavy-Duty Duratech material ensures durability and comfortable landings so the fun doesn't have to stop. The maximum weight limit of 150 pounds means just about anyone can enjoy a splish-splashing good time
- Get splashing in no time with the super-quick inflate time of only 3 minutes. Set includes blower motor and hose attachment to make setup a breeze
- Giant-Sized park means giant-sized, water-filled entertainments for the whole summer. You won't believe how much room there is within all of the areas of play included in this massive activity center
- Detachable water-spraying rail
- Color: Multi
- Maximum weight: 150 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 262 x 212 x 118 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Great, Huge fun for the kids! This is a large inflatable!
Kids love it! Two children, one 115# and one 90# are enjoying this. Purchased this one because of size/weight recommendations in the detail/specifications. Easy set up but be aware that it weighs around 80# for the inflatable by itself so you may or may not be able to do this by yourself. The whole box with blower is over 100# as packaged. Set up was easy, pull it out, unroll it and plug it in. Can be moved around prior to any water being put in. Liked the covered top and picked this one specifically for that feature. The nets tend to get holes in them so I like the fact that this is mostly material. Will somewhat protect them from the sun as well. Note that you may not want to leave water in this for days. Our kids thought it was great fun to step on the sides and drain it into the yard. Since we had it in a flat area, the water sat underneath it and in 3 days, smelled like a swamp. We sprayed 7th generation cleaner on it and hosed it all off, let it dry completely and then it didn't smell anymore. So far the seams are holding up fine. One complaint is the location of the drain - not sure why they put it way back in the corner by the small slide. A better location would have been in the pool area near an edge or even adding a 2nd one. Do not put this away damp or wet, it will grow mold. Like that it includes stakes, although with water in it, it isn't going anywhere. Our previous inflatable was a Banzai (smaller) and it did have some seams that opened up because of the thread coming loose. Using upholstery thread, I stitched it back up again and worked great. Overall we are happy with this purchase although would have liked to have paid less $ for it - prime time supply and demand means it was not discounted. Shipping was super fast - 3 days.