Experience the essence of competitive billiards in the comfort of your home with the Barrington Billiards 7.5 Feet Belmont Drop Pocket Table.
With a 7.5-foot claw leg style design, this table brings the thrill of the pool bar into your own space. Preassembled for your convenience, it includes all the essential accessories to dive into an epic game of pool.
Immerse yourself in the art of pooling on a table that showcases meticulous craftsmanship. The top rail and apron boast MDF and PVC construction, adorned with a rich 2-tone wood grain finish. The playing surface, 0.75-inch thick (18-millimeter) engineered wood with double-sided lamination, ensures lasting durability. The 77.5-inch by 38.75-inch velvet cloth-covered playfield features rubber K66 bumpers, providing a flawless ball roll. The included 2.25-inch pool ball set enhances your gameplay.
The elegant table stands on molded plastic legs with hidden leg levelers and adjustable brackets under the playfield for a smooth surface. Fit it in a 17-foot by 14-foot room for easy cue stick movement. Assembly is simple, attaching the lower apron, leg support, legs, and leveling brackets.
Unleash your inner pool shark with the complete Barrington Billiards Belmont Drop Pocket Table set of billiard accessories. With billiard balls, 57-inch cue sticks, a triangle, chalks, and a brush, you have everything you need for endless hours of poolside enjoyment.
- Enjoy competitive billiards with a 7.5 feet claw leg style table found in many pool bars, shipped mostly preassembled with all the essentials for classic pool action
- MDF and PVC laminated top rail and apron with a rich 2-tone wood grain finish, and a 0.75-inches-thick engineered wood playing surface with double side lamination for lasting durability
- Velvet cloth-covered 77.5 by 38.75 inches playfield with rubber K66 bumpers ensures a flawless ball roll with the included 2.25 inches pool ball set
- Molded plastic legs with inner steel support and a ball and claw style design; Featuring hidden leg levelers and adjustable brackets under the playfield for an even surface
- Fits well in a 17-foot by 14-foot room, allowing easy cue stick movement
- Assembly is a breeze, attaching the lower apron, legs support, legs, and leveling brackets
- Comes complete with billiard accessories, including 2.25 inches billiard balls, 2 cue sticks, a triangle, chalks, and a brush to kickstart your game
- Material: Wood, Alloy Steel, Plastic
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 89 x 50 x 31 inches
- Weight: 217.98 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.