You don't need to be a lone wolf to have a successful hunt. With the Barronett Blinds Pentagon Bloodtrail Backwoods Large Hunting Blind, you can take a small group out into the field for a day of memories.
This camouflage hunting tent has a huge interior designed for up to 4 people. The 5-sided shape allows for a comfortable group hunt with a footprint of 41.5 square feet, which is 70 percent greater than a comparable 4-sided blind. The shape of this outdoor tent also creates unrivaled viewing from the blind with panoramic windows. The windows dip low for easy sight lines while seated and the middle windows have shoot-through holes to provide multiple shooting options. Equipped with a durable framework including 10-millimeter fiberglass poles, strong hubs, and 150-denier fabric that resists water, you'll be able to stay dry and enjoy your hunting adventures season after season. For easy setup and portability, this 4-person tent includes a backpack carry bag, ground stakes, and tie-down ropes.
Hunt with your buddies and set up your optimal shot with the Barronett Blinds Pentagon Hunting Blind.
- Large 4-person hunting blind provides 41.5 square feet of space with room to move around and get the best shot
- 5-sided blind features 70 percent more space than similar 4-sided blinds
- Low profile windows offer more shooting options; 2 rear peek windows let you see what's behind the blind
- Replaceable shoot-through mesh for broad-head use and ports for firearm hunting
- Includes backpack carry bag, ground stakes, and tie-down ropes
- Durable framework with 10mm fiberglass poles and lightweight die-cast aluminum hubs
- HD 150 denier fabric with a black interior coating is tightly woven to resist water
- Ground skirt: Yes
- Brush holders: No
- Footprint area: 41.5 square feet
- Door style: Vertical corner
- Window openings: 13
- Height to bottom of window(s): 39 inches (center), 26 inches (corner)
- Fabric window system: Toggle and loop
- Mesh window system: Hook and loop
- Shooting width (L x W): 96 x 96 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 96 x 96 x 72 inches
- Color: Backwoods camouflage
- Dimensions: 91 x 91 x 72 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.