Give yourself every advantage this deer or turkey season with a ground blind that gives you the most in concealment and durability the Barronett Blinds Radar Backwoods Lightweight Hunting Ground Blind.
This is Barronett's lightest blind, weighing only 11 pounds. Great for the weekend hunter, this ground blind is ideal for shotguns, rifles, or archery during deer and turkey season. It's designed to stand up to nature's worst with heavy duty 150D fabric. This blind also features adjustable, silent windows and a 5 hub design that allows it to be set up and torn down in no time. It easily slides into the included carrying bag, making it perfect for more mobile hunters.
This deer blind has just over 21 square feet of space, 67inches of head room, and Backwoods camo and a black interior for maximum concealment. With the Barronett Blinds Radar Backwoods Lightweight Hunting Ground Blind, you'll have every advantage this season.
- Have an advantage this deer and turkey hunting season with the concealed and durable Radar Backwoods Hunting Ground Blind
- Barronett's lightest blind at only 11 pounds
- Set up and take down fast, with the blind easily sliding into the included carry bag
- Camo exterior and black interior for concealment
- 5 hub design allows the blind to set up in no time and keeps fabric taut and secure
- Zipperless, noise-free windows can be opened and closed at will
- Comes with replaceable, shoot through mesh window covers
- 71-inch wide design makes enough elbow space for gear
- Features rear peak through window
- Comes with tie down ropes, stakes, and a carrying bag
- Footprint area: 21 square feet
- Elbowroom dimensions: 71 x 71 inches
- Color: Backwoods camouflage
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55 x 55 x 67 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.