Immerse yourself in culinary elegance with the Bayou Classic Shellfish Shaped Grill Pan. A canvas for your seafood, this pan cradles a dozen oysters or clams, embracing them in shellfish-shaped molds that evoke the bounty of the ocean.
Unleash your culinary prowess as you seamlessly transition from the sizzling grill to the inviting oven, grilling shucked and half-shell seafood to perfection. Elevate your presentation with the oven-to-table magic this pan offers. Imagine your creations captivating your guest's senses as they're served straight from the pan, preserving the juicy flavors and oceanic allure.
With the capacity to hold 12 oysters or clams on the half-shell, this pan marries form and function. Designed for those who appreciate fine cooking, the pan brings the taste of the seat to your table. Enjoy grilling outdoors, or use it indoors by placing it in the oven.
Experience the art of gastronomy with a Shellfish-Shaped Grill Pan from Bayou Classic, a masterpiece of flavor, presentation, and innovation.
- Oyster grill pan is made to hold 12 oysters or clams on the half-shell to prepare a treat for friends and family
- Grill shucked or half-shell seafood outside on the grill or in the oven with the oven-safe convenience feature
- Made with an oven-to-table presentation to keep the succulent flavor and maritime charm intact
- Cast iron construction provides increased durability as you transition from the grill to oven for ideal cooking
- Pan can also be chilled and used for serving cold, shucked shellfish for versatile cooking
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.25 x 18 x 1 inches
- Weight: 9.15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.