Kick your grilling skills up a notch with Bear Mountain BBQ FK18 Premium All-Natural Hardwood Oak BBQ Smoker Pellets 3-Pack.
Whether you're gearing up for a summer cookout or braving the cold to grill the perfect rack of ribs, these pellets will add a smooth, smokey flavor that's sure to impress. Whip up your best wood-grilled pizza or perfect the art of brining with these robust, savory barbeque chips.
Quality is key when choosing your grill products, which is why you'll only find 100-percent all-natural hardwood barbeque pellets with no additional fillers, or additives inside this 20-pound bag. The oak BBQ flavor adds a bold, tasty finish to any red meat, fish, lamb, pork, or vegetable dish. The low moisture content of the pellets guarantees the perfect smoke for tender, mouth-watering meat.
Whether you dabble in the art of grilling or are a self-proclaimed grill master, this pack of 3 Bear Mountain BBQ Hardwood Oak BBQ Pellets is a must-have for your next smoked meal.
- Oak BBQ pellets 3-pack adds a smooth, smokey flavor to your favorite red meat, fish, lamb, pork, or vegetable dish
- Made from 100-percent, all-natural pressed sawdust hardwoods without fillers or additives
- Low moisture content provides the perfect smoke
- Use with all outdoor pellet, gas, charcoal and electric grills and smokers; works well with all major outdoor grills
- Bold flavor brings out the natural smokiness of your meaty meals
- Size: 20-pound bags
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 14 x 4 x 20 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.